Friday, February 19, 2010

The Haircut!

When Jeremy got back from school his hair was getting pretty shaggy. He likes when I cut it now (I have no idea why, exibit A). I told him he needed to get it cut at least 2 weeks before the wedding just in case.

So at the end of January I came over before church (before i really woke up) to give the handsome man a haircut.

SHAGGY


Looking HOT in my plastic apron


I tried to talk him into keeping this...


I pity the foo!



This is why I wanted to do it in advance:I cut it too short! All his adorable curls were gone!


1 comment:

Ashton said...

lol. Yeah, I cut Brandon's hair. We HAVE to do it at least two weeks before something important. I had great success doing it all long and cute on top. And then, when we went to "trim" I messed up and we went back to square one, which looks pretty good on him anyway :)