Thursday, May 21, 2009

Barber of San Jose?

Last night Rachel and I went to the Relief Society Enrichment Night of the Monta Vista ward (the OTHER singles ward, may we be hung for treason.) and Leighann taught us how to cut men's hair!

Its was fun, but now I know that I shouldn't bother with beauty school (not that I ever thought I should, hahaha)

My friend Nathan wanted to be my guinea pig, so I tried my best!



Leighann showing us how its done



Rachel and I are going to cut each others hair on Friday,
so Leighann told me that you have to cut curly dry. Who knew?



ya, so as I cut his hair I flung it forward with out thinking. Sorry Nathan!



You can't tell in the picture but its all uneven, BUT its consistently uneven



Leighann to the rescue! Rachel did a wonderful job with Leland's hair.
Both guys were extremely good and deserved lollipops



So as much fun as that was I think I will stick to my day job. Thanks Leighann and Nathan!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get to cut Arthur's hair all the time. He used to get it cut by Leighann but since we've moved, I've had to fill in. Good thing I studied and watched while Leighann cut his hair.