So much happened! I'll just post pictures and tell the story of the picture! (all pictures are courtesy of Becky, I didn't have a working camera, HA!)
Vanessa and I at her wedding. Isn't she breath taking!!
Becky's plane was canceled so I did 24 hours of Panama by myself! I was so proud of myself and was surprised at how much Spanish I understood. She missed the wedding, but she made it just in time for our flight on Sunday to Bocas del Torro!

We stayed at the Bahia del Sol Bed and Breakfast in Bocas del Torro. Our room was amazing! we had the whole back balcony to ourselves with an outdoor shower, jacuzzi tub, and hammock!



Becky's plane was canceled so I did 24 hours of Panama by myself! I was so proud of myself and was surprised at how much Spanish I understood. She missed the wedding, but she made it just in time for our flight on Sunday to Bocas del Torro!

We stayed at the Bahia del Sol Bed and Breakfast in Bocas del Torro. Our room was amazing! we had the whole back balcony to ourselves with an outdoor shower, jacuzzi tub, and hammock!




No comments:
Post a Comment