Monday, November 17, 2008

DateS

Yes that's right!

I went on DateS this weekend with 2 boys from the singles ward I'll be attending soon! I saw the new Bond movie at both dateS. HAHAHAHA! Good times!

Its so nice to be back in the singles groove after being in limbo for so long (I never really wanted to be single again, but now that I find myself here it feels good that it can be fun). Its also nice to know that there are boys that see me and think: I would like to see a movie with her. Its doing wonders for my self esteem but don't worry, I'll try not to let it get to my head.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an FHE activity to attend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a strong woman!!! It makes me stronger reading your stories of "defeat" (breakdowns) and victory (moving on). And honestly, that's my kind of celebration....sushi!!!!! I have yet to visit a sushi restaurant here in Idaho; kinda scary if you ask me. Hope you ate lots!!! (and didn't throw it up)

Julie J. said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!