Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy busy!

I've been having so much fun these last two weeks! I've been up to the temple 3 times, ice skating twice, and am planning a Chocolate Extravaganza with Rachel and John C!

The big problem is I can't find the cable to put my pictures from the camera on the computer, so you will just have to suffer through cell phone pictures! HAHAHA!

Rachel and I at the Ice Center downtown(ish). Upstairs they have a sports bar with a fire place, you can see it between our faces. We were warming our fannies by the fire!


This Santa was at the Denny's we ate at later. It was funny at the time....



I also bought new shoes yesterday! YAY! The first girly looking shoes I've bought for a long time. Hooray for DSW and their points for gift certificates program!

So thats what I've been up to. Good times!!!

2 comments:

Brook said...

So CUTE! Gotta love Steve Maddens!

Stacey said...

I can't find it online, or I would have posted it. It's "My Body is a Cage", like the title of my blog.