Monday, July 21, 2008

Your thoughts?

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

I thought this was cute! Have fun!

3 comments:

Susan and Shawn said...

I would have to say going to the oakridge mall and getting our pictures taken in the photo booth was one of my favorite memories. I still have them too.

Liz said...

Melissa - Remember when we used to have dances on your lawn when there weren't any dances happening? Do anything but the twist!!! Good times!!

Candace said...

I have two words: Suzanne Vega. :) LOL!
Actually, I have spent most of my adult life trying to convince people around me that the Saturday's Warriors performance we saw when I came out to visit you was soooo good.
Since then I have seen the movie, so I understand why people give me weird looks when I say this.